The online broker eToro is undoubtedly one of the most innovative in the world of online trading. Unceasingly seeking new innovative functions to assist traders on its platform to make profits, it has followed a logical path of listening and accompaniment that has sealed its reputation. Most particularly appreciated is its trading platform which is both simple and effective and combines various quality tools including the famous ‘Open Book’ enabling users to copy from the best traders on the platform.
Of course, eToro offers a varied range of assets including the main indices and commodities on the stock markets.
eToro in detail
- Year of creation: 2006
- Minimum deposit: $70
- Methods of deposit: /
- Authorized by: Cysec, MIFID
Stock market asset
EToro does not offer a great number of trading assets, but the quality is excellent. You can speculate on the following assets by registering with this broker:
- Forex: 16 currency pairs
- Commodities: 3 major commodities (Gold, Oil and Silver)
- Indices: 6 European and American indices
- Shares: No shares at present.
- Bonds: No bonds or treasury notes for now.
Spreads and margins
The spreads used by the broker eToro vary according to the asset traded. Here are the margins used for the major values:
- EUR/USD: 3
- Gold: 50
- Oil: 4
- Dow Jones: 200
- CAC 40: 100
Accompaniment and training
An apprenticeship in online trading comes into its own at eToro as this broker has a totally free training programme for new clients to its platform. Basically you can easily access numerous online courses and learn the basics of trading in CFDs and using its platform through different types of support.
Traders that have substantial amounts benefit from certain advantages concerning training such as the possibility of joining interactive classes or videos that show the best trading strategies on the market. Of course, the Open Book and the possibility it offers to follow the strategies of other traders is in itself an excellent way of training yourself.
EToro distinguishes itself from all its competitors through the diversity and quality of tools it places at the service of its clients. Here are the main interesting functions it offers:
- An in-house trading platform that combines simplicity and ergonomics, ideal for beginners.
- A free and unlimited demonstration account that enables you to continue your training for as long as you wish before launching with your own money and implementing effective strategies whilst learning to master the risks.
- The Open Book is undoubtedly the most interesting function from this broker. It is a system that enables you to follow the transactions of the best traders on eToro, and even to copy the positions of traders you choose without any supplementary charge.
- Numerous charts and economic event modules are transmitted in real time on the platform which completes the large range of functions available on this broker’s home platform.
- A simple and ergonomic platform
- A free unlimited demonstration account
- An Open Book that enables the copying of other traders
- Few stock market assets
- No shares or bonds