The broker Markets is a Forex and CFD broker based in Cyprus that has obtained approval from the Cysec which offers optimal transaction security. It has the particularity of providing a trading platform that boasts a great range of analysis and trading assistance tools. With the numerous range of assets available you will have the opportunity to invest in indices and stock market shares easily with relatively low spreads.
Markets in detail
- Year of creation: 2009
- Minimum deposit: $100
- Methods of deposit: Credit cards, bank transfer, bank cheque, Moneybookers, Neteller
- Authorized by: Markets.com is operated by Safecap Investments Limited, a regulated investment services firm authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license no. 092/08 and by the Financial Services Board (FSB) in South Africa as a Financial Services Provider under license no. 43906.
Stock market asset
The list of stock market and financial assets available through the Markets broker is varied and enables an interesting choice. Here are the details:
- Forex: 44 currency pairs
- Commodities: 15 commodities including oil, gold, silver and agricultural commodities.
- Indices: 21 indices.
- Shares: 129 European and international shares, including American.
- Bonds: 5 bonds including one European and 2 American.
Spreads and margins
The spreads used by the broker Markets vary according to the assets traded. Here are the spreads used for the major assets:
- EUR/USD: 2.2
- Gold: 55
- Oil: 5
- Dow Jones: 200
- CAC 40: 200
- Sugar: 10
- Facebook shares: 10
- Metro shares: 10
- Euro Bond: 6
- T-Note: 6
Accompaniment and training
The Markets broker website is one of the better equipped concerning information necessary to start trading in CFDs and on the Forex currencies market. Apart from basic information concerning trading, Markets also offers various explanations on the CFDs and stock markets.
The online broker Markets has the advantage of combining a number of specific technical details that enable it to distinguish itself from its competitors including:
- Two high performance trading platforms including the renowned Metatrader that is entirely customisable.
- A demonstration trading account to complete practice investments in real time in market conditions on all the assets available.
- Technical analyses in real time that provide the most pertinent indicators for your investment strategies.
- A multilingual customer service available by telephone, live chat and email.
- An extremely varied range of assets.
- A free demonstration account.
- Low spreads.
- A large amount of practical information.
- Several trading platforms.
- Effective tools
- A site more appropriate for experienced traders