Created in 2010 in Cyprus, XM is a broker that specialises in CFD and currencies trading, it is among the most modern on the current market. It is therefore possible to trade there on most popular and better known assets such as the indices while benefitting from optimal security as it is regulated by European authorities.
Its interface is both simple and effective, appreciated by both novice and experienced traders as it is ergonomic and quickly understood. It also offers an excellent range of specific tools and functions.
XM in detail
- Year of creation: 2010
- Minimum deposit: €5
- Methods of deposit: Bank transfer, credit cards, Moneybookers and Netellers
- Authorized by: CySEC, MIFID
Stock market asset
The broker XM offers a large choice of financial and stock market assets on all popular markets. Here are some details:
- Forex: 53 currency pairs.
- Commodities: 6 commodities; oil, gold, silver and agricultural commodities such as corn.
- Indices: 8 European and international indices.
- Shares: No shares.
- Bonds: No bonds.
Spreads and margins
The spreads used by the broker XM are among the most favourable on the market and vary according to the type of asset. Here are a few examples:
- EUR/USD: 2.5
- Gold: 40
- Oil: 10
- Dow Jones: 100
- CAC 40: 50
- Corn: 2.5
- Euro Stoxx: 10
- Dax: 50
Accompaniment and training
XM is now one of the recommended brokers for traders who are just beginning to speculate online. Partly as it offers them a wealth of webinars and training modules that are free and easily accessible on the website following a simple registration, and also, and especially, as it enables training through a free and unlimited demonstration account that recreates true market trading conditions in real time for currencies and CFDs.
In this manner, it is easy to implement strategies and benefit from a real apprenticeship before truly launching yourself, and you can make your initial deposit with a minimum of only €5. 0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:EN-GB;mso-fareast-language:FR'>Forex: 53 currency pairs.
The specific tools offered by the broker XM, particularly for trading in stock market assets, are numerous. The major ones are as follows:
- The Webtrader trading platform that requires no prior download.
- A free and unlimited demonstration account to complete fictitious investments on the markets under real conditions, on all the assets available.
- Managed accounts that enable you to make profits without prior knowledge by allowing experts to trade for you with low costs and significant profits.
- Customer service available by telephone, chat and email.
- €50 offered at registration.
- A free demonstration account
- Spreads that are among the lowest on the market.
- A simple and comfortable platform.
- An initial minimum deposit of only €5.
- Approved by European authorities.
- Little assistance for beginners.
- No stock market shares as yet.