Buy and trade GoPro Inc. shares
About the GoPro Inc. group:
The GoPro Inc. group is specialised in the manufacturing and sales of photo and video equipment. However although the major part of its activity concerns the camera itself, another part is responsible for the manufacturing and sales of accessories related to it.
With a total of 970 employees around the world, the GoPro group has experienced growing success over recent years due to the sales of a portable camera bearing the same name.
The major competitors of GoPro:
The GoPro Company only produces one single type of product with which it has achieved an incredible success; this is the wearable camera of the same name. However, since the beginning of the GoPro wave of success certain large names in the digital photography sector are itching to claim this part of the market that has been taken by the current market leader in this sector, GoPro.
This is notably the case with the Kodak and Sony companies that have both created their own ranges of sports cameras over recent years which are similar in many ways to those of GoPro.
GoPro also faces growing competition from companies that undercut the sales price of their cameras. Certain companies such as Xiaomi, from China, are trying to position themselves on the market with cameras that are as effective as those of GoPro but are available at unbeatable prices.
It is therefore essential to be knowledgeable about their competitors before launching into trading GoPro shares on the stock markets.
The major partners of GoPro:
In 2016 GoPro and the Red Bull group announced the implementation of a worldwide partnership aimed at content publishing as well as related cross linked distribution and promotion. In this way Red Bull obtained part of GoPro which, in exchange, became the unique supplier to the brand of content production technology.
Still in 2016, the Periscope Company also became a partner of GoPro with a compatibility update of its application for the more recent GoPro cameras. The objective of this manoeuvre relating to the content publishing platform was of course to boost the real time display in the extreme sports sector and thereby attract more users.
Analysis of the GoPro Inc. share price:
Although the GoPro share price is not yet incorporated in the calculation of a major stock market Index, its historical growth is still interesting to follow.
Since its first quote in June 2014 at €25.86 the GoPro Inc. share price experienced a strong rising trend which came to a peak of €68.55 in June 2014. Since then, a slight corrective falling trend has been noted.
Important stock market data about GoPro Inc. shares:
In order to assist you to trade effectively on the GoPro Inc. share price we provide you here with some essential stock market information relating to its quote on the stock markets and the position of the company on the international markets. In this way you are sure to have all the information you need to reap maximum profits with your strategies.
- In 2017 the total stock market capital of the company GoPro Inc is U.S. $913.51 million.
- The number of shares issued by the GoPro Company and currently in circulation is around 1,940,932.
- The GoPro Inc. share price is currently quoted in section A of the Euronext Amsterdam stock market in Holland.
- The GoPro Inc. company share price is also included in the composition of the Dutch National stock market Index, AEX, which includes the largest companies of this country in terms of stock market capital.
- Shareholdings in the GoPro Inc. company comprise the following: 5.99% by the Vanguard Group, 5.37% BlackRock, 2.46% Dean S. Woodman, 1.67% Blue Ridge Capital LLC, 1.65% SSGA Funds Management, 1.41% Barclays Capital, 1.38% Morgan Stanley & Co, 1.36% Susquehanna Financial Group, 1.32% Pinnacle Associates, and 1.14% Northern Trust Investments. The rest is floating.
Invest in the GoPro Inc. share price with an online broker:
The CFD type online brokers are perfect entry points to take position on the share price of GoPro Inc. By opening a trading account now you will be able to enjoy the numerous benefits that lead to successful trading.