How much should you invest in Forex to earn money while managing the risks? This is the question we invite you to respond according to your means.
How to become an online trader?
Contracts for difference, or CFDs, are popular trading instruments with individuals due to their simplicity of use and the profit opportunities they offer over the short and long term. Here you can learn how to use them.
The currencies market is undoubtedly the most interesting financial market for individual investors. Learn in detail how this market works and how to speculate on the exchange rates between the different currencies.
Nowadays it has become very easy to sell and buy stock market shares online. To know how to do this here are some practical explanations on the major methods of trading shares online.
The stock exchange may appear complicated to beginners that have no basic knowledge of it. Here therefore are highly simplified yet exact explanations concerning the function and operation of the stock markets for dummies.
To build a stable and profitable stock market portfolio whilst minimising the risks, you need to take different elements into account. Here is some advice on how to best diversify the combination of your investment products.
Living off stock market speculation is a dream shared by many people. But is it truly possible to live purely off trading? Here we will shed some light on this question with some answers and advice to follow.
Are you seeking a means of making money fast using your savings? Here you can find out the most profitable type of investment currently available, as well as reading some practical advice on making it a reality.
Trading as a career has long been reserved for finance professionals as have the financial markets.
However, nowadays, trading has become more democratic notably due to the development of online trading platforms that enable any individual that wishes to do so to invest directly in the stock markets.
So, how can you become an online trader? This is what we shall look at in detail in this article!
What is an online trader?
The term, an ‘online trader’, nowadays designates a person who speculates in stock market and other financial assets using an internet trading platform. These platforms are essentially software interfaces available through specialised online brokers.
These brokers may be Forex brokers who enable you to speculate on currencies or other assets using CFDs, or they may be binary options brokers, ideal for beginners, offering access to a very wide range of assets.
To summarise, you too can become an online trader, through a simple registration and initial cash deposit that will enable you to make profits rapidly.
The qualities necessary to become an online trader:
To become an online trader and generate sufficient income to enable you to live off this activity, you will need to possess certain qualities and characteristics, here are the major ones:
- Know how to be patient: The real opportunities to make lots of money do not come along every day and it is necessary to wait for the right time to maximise your chances of making a profitable income.
- Be curious: You will certainly be able to increase your income if you are a curious person, notably concerning the markets and the assets that you decide to trade in and the data that will enable you to implement your strategies, such as technical analysis and reading stock market charts.
- Have the time necessary: Although it is clear that you can make money from trading as a simple part time activity, you cannot live off your trading activities by only devoting a few minutes to it occasionally.
- Have an excellent level of English as trading is carried out on the international markets and English is the language generally used on the markets.
- Finally, a trader should have strong anticipatory capabilities and be able to react rapidly on the markets in order to profit from opportunities when the moment calls for it.
How to proceed to rapidly become an online trader?
If you think you have the qualities and skills necessary, even if you have no trading experience, you can become an online trader rapidly. We recommend that you initially dedicate your activities to binary options and trade only on certain particular assets such as commodities.
Another ideal solution for beginners is to join a platform specialised in social trading on the Forex such as eToro whereby you can follow and copy the best traders online. In this way you can immediately start to make profits and still take the time to study their strategies.
Schools and training to become a trader
If you are interested in this career you should undertake studies at management or Business schools or attend University courses in finance, management or economics. Experience (such as training courses) in the banking or stock market sector would be an advantage.
Start your trading career
To start building experience as a trader you could begin trading on the currencies market with trading software as offered by many brokers and named ‘online trading platforms’. In this way you could start learning the basics of this career through currency exchange, gold or oil.
It was only fairly recently that the financial markets were made available to all so enabling individuals to benefit as well from trading in the added values of shares, indices, currencies or other assets.
To begin as a trader, the ideal market is still the currencies or Forex market which enables you to concentrate in the beginning on a single range of assets and consequently accomplish profits most especially through the leverage effect.
Become an online Forex trader:
If you wish to launch into online speculation and become a real trader, start by subscribing to a Forex broker and allow yourself to be guided by a specialist during your apprenticeship and during your first steps along your chosen career path.
Training to become an online trader:
If you do not know anything about the world of finance and stock markets but still want to become an online trader, you should know that the brokers trading platforms Forex offer training that is available to investors of all levels and free for the most part. These courses include:
- Written courses covering all the basics of online trading, as well as explanations of the different assets, the technical terms of the financial market and other useful information.
- Explanatory videos covering topics as broad as technical and fundamental analysis, using a trading platform with the passage of orders and the use of tools or the most effective strategies to speculate online.
- Interactive Webinars: Real online courses, webinars can take different forms and allow you to learn to trade like a professional through explanations provided by experienced investors.
- Seminars are also organized throughout France for the clients of these platforms.
In addition to these free courses and resources, it is possible, to benefit from customized training adapted to your needs with a personal follow-up by a professional, if you open a premium, VIP or payed account. But we strongly advise you not to start investing without having completed these trainings.
You can also start testing your theoretical knowledge in real-world market conditions by opening a free, unlimited demo account. This account allows you to test different strategies without any risk to your capital, until you are sure of yourself and informed enough to trade effectively online. This type of account is indeed offered by many stock market trading platforms on the internet.Start trading online!