To set up good investment strategies for the Twilio share price, we invite you to discover an article that we have devoted to this value. Thanks to our advice and some essential information, you will be able to carry out good analyzes of this title and thus effectively anticipate its future movements. We will notably focus here on this company and its specific activities. We will present its main competitors on the market as well as its recent partnerships. But first of all, we will take the time to explain to you how you can carry out a relevant fundamental analysis of this title thanks to the impactful data of the news and the publications to follow in priority.
General presentation of the Twilio Company:
We now invite you to learn a little more about Twilio and its different activities, in order to help you better understand its economic environment and its main challenges for the future.
The Twilio Group Inc. is an American company and a cloud communication platform offer. The purpose of this platform is to allow developers to build, extend and exploit real-time communications in software applications.
Thus, the platform operated by the Twilio company is made up of a programmable communications cloud, a super network and a business model for innovators. Its software called Programmable Communications Cloud gives developers the ability to integrate voice, messaging, video and authentication capabilities into their applications through its application programming interfaces or APIs.
With its programmable communications cloud, Twilio customers have the basics to build what they need. In its cloud of programmable communications, there are APIs for programmable voice, programmable messaging, programmable video and use cases. The software layer that allows customers' software to communicate with connected devices around the world is called "Super Network". It interconnects with communication networks around the world.
To date, the Twilio group employs 2905 people.
Knowing Twilio shares competition:
To go further in your understanding of the activities and the economic environment in which the Twilio group operates, you must also take an interest in the other major players in this sector of activity. This is the reason why we offer here a presentation of the main competitors of this company on the market:
- AMD Telecom: this international supplier of solutions and services for mobile operators and large companies around the world is one of Twilio's competitors. Its customers include telecommunications providers, social media platforms, global messaging providers and resellers around the world.
- Stratics Network: Stratics Network is another direct competitor of Twilio. It is a company that offers scalable SaaS technology that involves low capital expenditure, reduced labor costs and is rapidly deployable.
- Five9: Five9 Inc. is an American company that specializes in providing cloud software for call centers. Its Virtual Contact center or VCC cloud computing platform was designed with the aim of offering a suite of applications enabling the extension of customer service, sales and marketing functions linked to contact centers.
- CallFire Inc: Finally, the last competitor of this group is the company CallFire Inc which is a cloud telephony or SaaS service provider whose headquarters is currently based in the United States in Silicon Beach in California. This company notably develops web-based VoIP products and services as a business-to-business or B2B service for small and medium-sized businesses.
The strategic alliances set up by the Twilio group:
Now let's take a look at the Twilio group's strategic allies, that is to say the companies with which it has partnered in order to accelerate its growth. Here are two concrete examples of recent partnerships.
- Sabio: Following the acquisition of DVELP, a company specializing in the development and production of artificial intelligence products for contact centers, the Sabio group has become a Gold partner of the Twilio group as a consulting partner of Twilio Resell . Recall that Sabio is the largest independent service provider in terms of customer experience in Europe and benefits from a large scale and wide penetration of the contact center market. Thanks to this partnership, Twilio therefore has access to the European market. The expertise, skills and proven technologies of DVELP for Twilio and Google CCAI allow Sabio to become a solid partner with an ability to provide, manage and support cutting-edge CX solutions for businesses.
- Manhattan Associates: The group has also partnered with Manhattan Associates to provide more personalized shopping experiences for retailers. This partnership allows these two companies to provide a single unified communication solution that retailers can then use to engage customers across multiple regions and different communication channels.