If you want to trade the Nio share price, we can help you with your analyzes of this value. To put in place relevant analyzes of this action, you must know this group and its activities perfectly, which we will of course tell you about in detail here. But you must also pay close attention to the environment of this business, whether it is its competitive environment or potential allies. We will therefore also look at the direct competitors of this group and its recent partnerships. We will also offer you a historical reminder of the facts that have marked the last years of this group and some advice to carry out your fundamental analysis of this value taking into account the most relevant and influential publications and news.
General presentation of the Nio company:
We now invite you to learn a little more about the Nio company and its specificities. A good knowledge of this group and in particular of its activities, products or services, is indeed essential if you want to better understand its economic environment, its challenges and the threats it might face in the future. Here is some specific information about it.
The Nio Inc group is a Chinese company specializing in the design, manufacture and sale of intelligent and connected electric vehicles. More specifically, this company specializes in the manufacture of autonomous driving electric vehicles integrated with new generation technologies and artificial intelligence.
Among the flagship models of this company and brand, we find in particular the ES8 which is an electric sport utility vehicle SUV which is made of aluminum alloy and which offers seven seats. This vehicle is notably equipped with an electronic propulsion system capable of accelerating from 0 to 100 km / h in just 4.4 seconds with a range of 355 kilometers and a maximum range of 500 km on a single charge.
But this is not the only activity of this Chinese group which also carries out activities concerning the supply of vehicle charging solutions including for example the Power Home, Power Swap, Power Mobile and Power Express services. The other services offered by Nio concern liability insurance services, automobile damage insurance through third-party insurers and partners, repair and routine maintenance services, courtesy cars during long repairs. duration and maintenance as well as road insurance.
Know the competition of the Nio shares:
Now let's explore the competitive environment of the Nio group. Given that this company is trying to position itself on the world market for electric vehicles, you must closely monitor the other car manufacturers that stand out in this segment. They are:
- Tesla: This American manufacturer is notably distinguished from other electric manufacturers by the aesthetic quality of its vehicles and by its rather high-end classification.
- BYD: This is another Chinese manufacturer that has become one of the biggest sellers of electric vehicles in the world and a former manufacturer of batteries for mobile phones and cameras. It also has one of the largest automotive battery factories in the world.
- Renault-Nissan: This Franco-Japanese manufacturer is one of the leaders in this sector in Europe, in particular thanks to its Renault Zoé model or the Nissan Leaf which were first sales in 2018.
- BAIC: Another Chinese manufacturer that produced three of the five best-selling electric vehicle models in the country in 2018. Its best known model is the EC 180.
- BMW: The German top-of-the-range manufacturer with its i3 model succeeds in profiting from its investments in the electric.
- SAIC: Another Chinese in this ranking, which is distinguished this time by the fact that it was the first manufacturer in the country to release a 100% electric SUV and which produces a vehicle equipped with 5G technology.
- Geely: This other Chinese manufacturer is a former manufacturer of refrigerators before launching the Geometry brand, 100% electric and which will offer no less than 10 models by 2025. He is notably responsible for producing the new Daimler electric Smart.
- Hyundai-Kia: The South Korean manufacturer, which had fallen behind in electricity, has since caught up well with the opening of a production plant in Indonesia. This group also develops vehicles running on hydrogen.
- Volkswagen: The German manufacturer plans to develop and market more than 70 models of electric vehicles.
- Chery: Finally, another Chinese has just closed this ranking. He is the electric pioneer in China, who notably sold the best-selling model in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
The strategic alliances set up by the Nio group:
Then discover two partnerships recently established by the Nio group. It is important to understand the interest of this type of alliances both for the growth and development of the Nio company but also for the likely growth of its stock market action.
- Mobileye: The first partnership we will talk about was set up in 2019 by Nio with the Mobileye group and concerns the industrialization of the production of autonomous vehicles in China. The two companies have thus teamed up in order to achieve this industrialization of the production of level 4 SAE autonomous vehicles with the main objective of then marketing them to the general public. If this partnership initially targets the Chinese market only, it also plans to extend the marketing of these vehicles to other markets with exports to the rest of the world.
- Total Energy Ventures: Another important partnership that the Chinese group Nio recently set up was with the subsidiary of the Total group "Total Energy Ventures". Total Energy Ventures is indeed the investment fund of the oil group Total. He signed a cooperation agreement with Nio in the field of mobility in China, which notably concerns electric vehicles, autonomous driving and intelligent systems, connected vehicles and mobility services. Thanks to this partnership agreement, Total will be able to be part of the dynamic innovation ecosystem specific to the mobility sector in China and to forge strong links with the major players in innovation in the country. The Total Energy Ventures investment fund will thus bring value through its global investment expertise and the Total group will bring it through its integrated low carbon global solutions. The goal is of course here for Total to improve its integration and positioning in the innovation sector in China.
Of course, you must first of all focus your attention on the partnerships that will be set up later by this company. These alliances are indeed often the starting point of an upward trend in this title and you can therefore use this announcement to take a buy position on this security